One Comment

  1. September 5, 2017 at 5:10 pm

    Ama Nazra


    Hi Al,

    They don’t. Lots of different Christian religions, and other religions, do exorcisms, they just have different names.

    If you are looking for a Christian Exorcist they are now called Deliverance Ministers, or Deliverance Ministries, and can be either male or female. I know a Uniting Church Minister who does this work here in Australia. I’ve seen Deliverance Ministers in America on television. Check your region out on the internet.

    What, or who, do you want exorcised? Or was it just a curious question?

    Love & Peace
    Ama Nazra

    Love & Peace

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *