Ghosts And The Spirit World

Terrified that Something is in My House

So, I feel kind of weird asking this question because I have never in my life dealt with kind of stuff. I live in a very old house with my boyfriend. He has always told me that weird things have happened to him. One house we stayed in, he said he would see shadows.

One time he said when we were asleep that he saw a reddish colored sweater in another room that moved towards him. He has woken up in the middle of the night thinking I was choking him. The house that we are in now (I moved out because of personal issues)he is afraid to stay there alone. There are times when he is so scared that he cant move. He has a bible that he leaves open on a shelf to Psalms 23, and he said he keeps noticing that it changes to be 1 page off.

Every once in a while he sees a scruffy looking guy for a very quick second to where he cant make him out. Now he says there is a spirit named Jeffrey that tells him bad things, including that he doesn’t like me and I cant be in the house, that I’m trying to hurt my boyfriend or that the other spirit is trying to hurt him.

The only thing that has stopped the bad spirit is our dog. What really freaks me out is that the last couple of days, I have been finding half pieces of Tylenol or Xanax on the floor. My boyfriend told me today that “Jeffrey” told him the bad spirit drops the pills on the floor to try to poison our dog so he will “go to sleep”.

I don’t know if my boyfriend is going crazy or if something is actually happening. He told me that I cant be in the house by myself no matter what. I have never experienced any of this, even when I was living there full time by myself. Please please help to shed some light on this.

Asked by Carley Cee

2 replies on “Terrified that Something is in My House”

Hi Carley,

Sounds to me that your old house, or your boyfriend, or both, are haunted by a ghost called Jeff who needs to be crossed over into heaven, so that he’ll stop trying to hurt the living, whether human or animals.

There are three ways you can do that – you can have your local minister come in and bless your house, you can ask a medium, who specialises in rescuing lost souls, to come and talk to the ghost and cross him over, or you can use an Invocation we have that clears the energy of the house. It’s called the Michael Invocation (link to my site, or to it here on yours please CT). The instructions are on the page, if you have any problems you can ask questions here, or from a link on the page.

Love & Peace
Ama Nazra (Spirit Rescuer .. ghostbuster)

The Michael Invocation is now listed at the bottom of this page. Thank you CT.

Love & Peace